Skip to main content

What Should I Do?

What’s Next?

If you are a victim of steering and you cannot resolve the conflict with the insurance company then you should file a complaint with the Attorney General and Department of Insurance for your state.  You may even consider filing a complaint with the better business bureau.  These departments say they dont receive any complaints and cannot fix the problem insurance companies create until they do.  File the complaint and follow up!

Insurance not Helping?

Filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau may be a good idea in the event that your insurance company is unwavering and you still feel uncomfortable with their offered prospects. Don’t ever feel taken advantage of — it’s your car!

Find Your Attorney General

Find the Attorney General for your state to file a complaint, gain more information, or see what your options are moving forward.